Is Bing getting Smarter than Google?

Yes, most of us are regular users of Google search engine and not doubt their search results are amazing. Of course they got some powerful search algorithms to bring back the relevant search results for their users.

But, recently I saw Bing is giving some interactive search results for certain search terms. So, here I doubt whether Bing is getting smarter than other search engines.  

Case 1:  


When I searched in Bing for the keyword “Periodic Table”, this is the result I got. 




Whereas for the same keyword in Google, I got the result as follows;





Case 2: 


I repeated the search in Bing for the keyword “Solar System” and they give me an excellent instant result as below. 




And in Google I got the result for the same keyword as;




So, what all you say? Is Bing getting smarter than Google? 





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Sarath Cp

author-pic
Sarath Cp is an Internet Marketing Consultant based in Cochin, India. He loves everything about on-line marketing, sees it as an industry with a promising future and is looking forward to being a part of it in his rest of life. Join him on Twitter
Share on Google Plus
    Disqus Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

1Abc Directory badge